Business Development Manager
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare sales strategies and proposals
- Manage and conduct analysis of market trends and competition
- Analyze information and develop recommendations for new initiatives, alliances and partnerships
- Negotiate standard deals with partners such as third-party developers
- Must actively seek new business.
- Help develop sponsor solutions and activation ideas for sponsor campaigns across (broadcast, content, onsite, social, web, etc.)
- Manage and conduct financial analysis, due diligence and legal review of potential new business opportunities for the organization such as strategic partnerships, licensing of outside products / talent and joint ventures.
- Responsible for setting up meetings with brands, agencies and media buyers.
- Coordinates closely with management and internal stakeholders to understand terms of proposed deals, then independently models financial outcomes based on a variety of assumptions.
- Execute campaign management strategies and plans; Track KPIs and other related goals.
- Collaborate with internal departments.
- Communicate and report to management and leadership team through weekly update meetings. Will be responsible for preparing and leading presentations of results to other key decision makers.
- Close deals! Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets that generate revenue and/or expanding.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
- Relevant experience as a business development manager in the game industry
- Fluent English is required (written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge in MS office
- Ability to understand, analyze and present commercial and artistic findings and recommendations on game submissions
- Must articulate and be professional
- The ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management in a high-pressure environment, both internally and externally
- Knowledge in the global game market and related opportunities
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, assertive self-starter