Chief Commercial Officer
- Develop and implement commercial strategies, plans, forecasts and KPIs to achieve corporate revenue objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for the Executive Team.
- Work with the management team in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Drive an ambitious acquisition culture to scale the business, combining smart strategies with excellent commercial acumen and entrepreneurial flair.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Analyze all marketing related activities and develop commercial plans to market our product offering
- Liaise with Department Heads in Digital, Affiliation and SEO on merger and acquisition strategies.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in finance, business administration, or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a CCO or Commercial Director.
- Proven experience in sales and client relationship management.
- Experience in market research and analysis.
- Knowledge of budgeting processes and performance reporting.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Strong time management skills.