- Starting the round right after placing bet
- Shuffling cards whenever players want
- Very low minimum bet amount
- Provably fairness calculator
- Game result checking possibility
- 17 languages
Turbo Baccarat is a card game popular in Asia. The game is a comparison between the Player and the Banker with 5 markets to bet on. 8 decks with 52 cards each are used in the game, in addition to a cutting card that is placed after 80% of the 8 decks. Players need to bet on the Player or the Banker boxes and try to predict which hand will win with the value closest to 9. With a chance to place bets with a very low minimum amount and enjoy a provably fair game, Turbo Baccarat has all the prospects to become a favourite among players, and for partners pay dividends.